Joined: 22/09/2006 00:03
Change field of view
Head to My Documents, select My Games, select Skyrim and then Skyrim again, then create a backup of the skyrim.ini file. Scroll down to [General] in the file and add fdefaultfov=XX (where XX is the field of view you want). Then save and exit.
Fix common crash to desktop problem
Access the Sound menu from the Control panel. In the playback tab, right click on speakers and select properties. Select the advanced tab on the new screen and select 24 bit, 44100Hz (Studio Quality) from the drop down menu.
Toggles god mode. You won’t be hurt, and you can carry an infinite amount of items without becoming encumbered.
Toggles no-clip mode. You’ll fly through objects, doors, and outside the game world.
Unlocks any locked door or chest. Click on the locked door and chest, then type the command into the console.
All spells obtained.
Automatic level up.
Automatically completes all stages of your primary quest.
Pulls up the character customization menu, just like starting a new game. This will reset your level and skills.
Permanently modifies an attribute or skills based on the amount listed under “.” All skills are listed under their in-game titles, with no spaces or quotes. NOTE: Archery is “Marksman” and Speech is “Speechcraft”.
player.modav carryweight 999
For encumbrance limit
Player.additem ITEM “###”
Gives items depending on what Item Code is input. Type in the item name under “ITEM” and the amount of items you want under “###”.
player.additem 0000000f “###”
Adds gold based on the number input under “###”, any number between “001″-”999″ will work.
player.additem 0000000a “###”
Adds lockpicks baed on the number input under “###”, any number between “001″-”100″ will work.
Skyrim Bucket + Head Trick
- Find a store with stuff you want. They’re everywhere!
- If you can’t find a bucket in the store, bring one with you.
- Pick up that bucket, swivel it around, and drop it over an NPC’s head.
- The NPC is now blind! Take whatever you want from their store with no consequences.
- If you want to kill other NPCs, just drop buckets over the heads of every witness. Crimes can’t be reported if they can’t be seen.
- Enjoy ruling Skyrim.
How To Become A Werewolf
- Complete a quest for the Jarl of Dragonreach in Whiterun to begin your journey to lycanthropy. From there, drop by the Companions faction. They’ll give you a series of quests to complete.
- Finish every quest they give you until you complete the chain, and the Companions will send you on one final job. To gather some items before meeting them in the Underforge.
- In the Underforge, you’ll enter into the ritual to become a werewolf. Now, you’ll need to figure out where to find a cure…
- The benefits of becoming a Werewolf are; your health and stamina increase by 100, your sprinting speed becomes faster than a horse’s gallop.
- You gain a new shout that instills fear in enemies and summons wolves, while also gaining some hand-to-hand melee damage bonuses. You’re also a criminal, and will be hunted by guards while in werewolf form.
- There are drawbacks; you can’t use spells, equip items, or loot corpses in wolf-form. You also won’t be able to talk to NPCs.
- Your werewolf form will also scare away NPCs, or turn them hostile towards you. If you’re caught transforming into a werewolf, it’s counted as a major crime.
- Beware, you’re also weak against silver!
- Transforming into a werewolf is temporary, so the change isn’t permanent. If you do change into a werewolf, try to do it far away from civilization.
This is very personal. I used to play with Gionight's ENB, for me its the best. No pith black nights, wonderful colors... Mith looks great with this ENB. (No longer avaliable)
However, after the new memory hacks and performance options, an ENB v200+ it's a must have. Phinix Natural ENB or Far OFF ENB are great choices.
Go to Riften and buy an amulet at the Temple of Mara. There is a bar that you go into and some priest of Mara dude is lecturing about sinners and how thats why the dragons have returned. After he is told to gtfo, you can talk to him to get the amulet for 200 gold. He will go back to the temple after he leaves the bar. http://elderscrol...i/Marriage
Female NPCs you can Marry
Female Companions you can NOT Marry
- Aela the Huntress - Nord, Companion, Jorrvaskr, Whiterun. Requirement: Completion of The Companion's story arc with Glory of the Dead. (Ranger, Hot)
- Aeri - Nord, Lumberjack, Anga's Mill, The Pale. Requirement: Work for her by chopping firewood.
- Anwen - Redguard, Priestess, Temple of Dibella, Markarth. Requirement: Complete Temple Quest: The Heart of Dibella (Healer... ugly)
- Avrusa Sarethi - Dark Elf, Farmer, Sarethi Farm, The Rift.
- Borghak the Steel Heart - Orc, Warrior, Mor Khazgur, The Reach. Requirement: Pay her dowry or convince her to leave her home.
- Brelyna Maryon - Dark Elf, Student, College of Winterhold, Winterhold. (conjuration/destruction, but ugly...)
- Camilla Valerius - Imperial, Merchant, Riverwood Trader, Riverwood. Requirement: Completion of The Golden Claw.
- Dravynea the Stoneweaver - Dark Elf, Mage, Kyne's Grove, Eastmarch. Requirement: Give her one Frost Salt. (Alteration... ugly)
- Ghorza gra-Bagol - Orc, Blacksmith, Blacksmith Shed, Markarth. Requirement: Give her The Last Scabbard of Akrash.
- Gilfre - Imperial, Miller, Mixwater Mill, Eastmarch. Requirement: Work for her by chopping firewood.
- Grelka - Nord, Merchant, open market, Riften.
- Iona - Nord, Housecarl, Honeyside, Riften. Requirement: Become Thane of The Rift.
- Jenassa - Dark Elf, Hireling, Drunken Huntsman, Whiterun. Requirement: Hire her. (Rogue Assasin, versatile)
- Jordis the Sword-Maiden - Nord, Housecarl, Proudspire Manor , Solitude. Requirement: Become Thane of Solitude. (1h shield... cute, not bad)
- Mjoll the Lioness - Nord, Adventurer, Riften. Requirement: Retrieve her sword, Grimsever, from the dwemer ruins of Mzinchaleft. (True tank, barely indestructible, so hot, but talks a lot... hmm...)
- Muiri - Breton, Alchemist, The Hag’s Cure, Markarth. Requirement: Completion of Mourning Never Comes. (Sooo HOT!!!! but cant be a follower, meh)
- Njada Stone-Arm - Nord, Companion, Jorrvaskr, Whiterun. Requirement: Completion of The Companion's story arc with Glory of the Dead.
- Orla - Nord, Priestess, Temple of Dibella , Markarth. Requirement: Complete Temple Quest: The Heart of Dibella.
- Ria - Imperial, Companion, Jorrvaskr, Whiterun. Requirement: Completion of The Companion's story arc with Glory of the Dead.
- Sapphire - Nord, Thief, Thieves Guild, Riften. Requirement: Completion of quest to take care of Shadr's debt.
- Senna - Imperial, Priestess, Temple of Dibella , Markarth. Requirement: Completion of The Heart of Dibella.
- Shahvee - Argonian, Dockworker, Argonian Assemblage, Windhelm. Requirement: After you exit the cave from Helgen, quickly make you way to Riften without accepting any quests and purchase Amulet of Mara from Maramal in the Bee and Barb then go to the dock in Windhelm and speak with her with the amulet on. She may be married by recovering the Amulet of Zenithar and returning it to her. Please note that she may be killed in the quest Blood on the Ice, so it is suggested that you attempt to marry her before starting this quest, or proceed with caution saving often.
- Sylgja - Nord, Miner, Shor's Stone, The Rift. Requirement: Deliver her satchel to her father in Darkwater Crossing, then return his satchel to her. (So Hot, but bugged clothes...)
- Taarie - Altmer, Solitude Requirement: Visit Elisif the Fair while wearing the outfit she gives you then return to her and tell her what happened.
- Temba Wide-Arm - Nord, Miller, Ivarstead, The Rift. Requirement: Bring her 10 bear pelts.
- Uthgerd the Unbroken - Nord, found in her house, in Whiterun. Requirement: Best her in a brawl battle. (True tank, barely indestructible, hot, but Mjoll wins her on everything)
- Viola Giordano - Imperial, Busybody, Candlehearth Hall, Windhelm. Requirement: Start Revyn Sadri 's favor, but then rat him out to Viola.
- Ysolda - Nord, Citizen, open market, Whiterun. Requirement: Give her a Mammoth Tusk.
Male NPCs you can Marry
- Illia - You can find at Darklight Tower, Must Complete "Repentance" quest. Specialization: Restoration
- Aranea - You can find at Shrine of Azura, Must Complete "The Dark Star" quest. Specialization: Conjuration (Drow, ugly...)
- Ainethach - Breton, Mine Owner, Karthwasten, The Reach.
- Angrenor Once-Honored - Nord, Beggar, Candelhearth Hall, Windhelm. Requirement: Take pity and give the beggar a gold piece.
- Argis the Bulwark - Nord, Housecarl, Vlindrel Hall , Markarth. Requirement: Becoming Thane of Markarth.
- Athis - Dark Elf, Companion, Jorrvaskr Living Quarters, Whiterun. Requirement: Completion of The Companion's story arc with Glory of the Dead.
- Balimund - Nord, Blacksmith, The Scorched Hammer, Riften. Requirement: Give him 10 Fire Salts.
- Belrand - Nord, Hireling, The Winking Skeever, Solitude. Requirement: Hire him.
- Benor - Nord, Warrior, Morthal. Requirement: Challenge him to a brawl and win.
- Calder - Nord, Housecarl, Hjerim, Windhelm. Requirement: Become Thane of Eastmarch.
- Cosnach - Breton, Drunk/Porter, Silver-Blood Inn, Markarth. Requirement: Challenge him to a brawl and win.
- Derkeethus - Argonian, Fisherman, Darkwater Crossing, Eastmarch. Requirement: Find and rescue him.
- Farkas - Nord, Companion, Jorrvaskr, Whiterun. (Vilkas' Twin) Requirement: Completion of The Companion's story arc with Glory of the Dead.
- Filnjar - Nord, Blacksmith, Shor's Stone, The Rift. Requirement: Complete Quest, Mine or Yours
- Gat gro-Shargakh - Orc, Miner, Left Hand Mine / Kolskeggr Mine , The Reach. Requirement: Complete favor to Pavo Attius to liberate Kolskeggr Mine.
- Ghorbash the Iron Hand - Orc, Warrior, Burguk's Longhouse, Dushnikh Yal , The Reach.
- Marcurio - Imperial, Hireling, Bee and Barb , Riften. Requirement: Hire him.
- Moth gro-Bagol - Orc, Blacksmith, Understone Keep , Markarth.
- Octieve San - Breton, Citizen, Solitude.
- Omluag - Breton, Miner, Markath Smelter, Markarth.
- Onmund - Nord, Student, The Hall of Attainment, College of Winterhold.
- Pavo Attius - Imperial, Miner, Left Hand Mine / Kolskeggr Mine, The Reach. Requirement: Complete his favor to liberate Kolskeggre Mine.
- Perth - Breton, Miner, Soljund's Sinkhole, The Reach.
- Quintus Navale - Imperial, Alchemist, The White Phial , Windhelm. Requirement: Complete Quest, Repairing the Phial
- Revyn Sadri - Dark Elf, Merchant, Sadri's Used Wares, Windhelm. Requirement: Bring back stolen ring from shop's stock to Windhelm inhabitant
- Roggi Knot-Beard - Nord, Miner, Steamscorch Mine , Kynesgrove , Eastmarch.
- Romlyn Dreth - Dark Elf, Meadery Worker, Black-Briar Meadery, Riften.
- Scouts-Many-Marshes - Argonian, Dockworker, Argonian Assemblage , in Windhelm.
- Sondas Drenim - Dark Elf, Miner, Goldenrock Mine , Darkwater Crossing , Eastmarch.
- Sorex Vinius - Imperial, Assistant Innkeeper, Winking Skeever, Solitude.
- Stenvar - Nord, Hireling, Candlehearth Hall, Windhelm. Requirement: Hire him.
- Torvar - Nord, Companion, Jorrvaskr , Whiterun. Requirement: Completion of The Companion's story arc with Glory of the Dead.
- Vilkas - Nord, Companion, Jorrvaskr , Whiterun. (Farkas' Twin) Requirement: Completion of The Companion's story arc with Glory of the Dead.
- Vorstag - Nord, Hireling, Silver-Blood Inn, Markarth.
- Wilhelm - Nord, Innkeeper, Vilemyr Inn , Ivarstead, The Rift. Requirement: Complete Dungeon Quest, Wilhelm's Specter.
Forcing NPC Marriage
Players can force the marriage dialog option to appear on NPCs by opening the console, targeting the desired NPC, and typing the command "addfac 19809 1". This could possibly cause issues with NPCs who were not originally intended to have this option.
Also, you need to type the command "setrelationshiprank player 4" after adding the marriage faction. This works on those NPCs you tried the addfac code by itself and didn't work.
Since divorce is not actually an option in Skyrim, you can do the following if you are not happy with your choice of marriage.
- Kill your spouse (better if you do it while staying in your house, to avoid bounty)
- Enter console command Setstage RelationshipMarriage 10
- Use console commands resurrect on your ex-spouse (and eventually use command setrelationshiprank player 4 on him/her to keep the relationship status obtained with the npc related quests)
You don't need to drop or sell your old Amulet of Mara. But remember to wear it while looking for a new partner.
NPCs, including followers, do not statistically level up or scale as your character does.
This means that if you acquired Lydia at say 5 and then level up to level 50, Lydia would still have the skills and health as if she were level 5.
There is however a way to bypass this on the PC and have the game recalculate your follower's (or any NPC's for that matter) skills;
- Open the console and click your follower, a parenthesised number should appear at the top of the console.
- Write 'disable' and press enter, your follower will now disappear. Fear not.
- Close down the console and let the game run for a few seconds.
- Bring up the console again, make sure that the parenthesised number is still at the top of the console, write 'enable'.
Your follower should now pop up again with recalculated stats equal to his/her level.
- Proudspire Manor, Solitude - 25,000 gold
- Hjerim, Windhelm - 12,000 gold
- Vlindrel Hall, Markarth - 8,000 gold
- Honeyside, Riften - 8,000 gold
- Breezehome, Whiterun, 5,000 gold
Available Decorations (be advised some of these you can only have with some Houses etc)
- Bedroom - 2000 gold
- Living Room - 2000 gold
- Alchemy Station - 2500 gold
- Enchanting Laboratory - 2500 gold
- Patio Decorations - 500 gold
- Kitchen - 1500 gold
- Entrance Hall - 500 gold
- Loft - 200 gold
- Dining Room - 250 gold
- Armory - 2000 gold (only in Hjerim House)
- Garden - 800 gold
- Porch - 400 gold
After Heartfire, you can change alchemy labs for children's room. Aniway, we will talk about Heartfire later.
uInterior Cell Buffer=18
uExterior Cell Buffer=36
sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa
sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa
SGeneralMasterMismatchWarning=One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the Warnings.txt file for more information.
sD3DDevice="NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570"
Console Item Codes:
Disable Eye Adaptation with ENB
This disables HDR and enables bloom instead
Mindflux ENB Tips
- For interior darkeness, simply try increasing AmbientLightingIntensityInteriorDay and AmbientLightingIntensityInteriorNight. If need to, adjust contrast with corresponding curve values.
- For torches and stuff, increase point lighting intensity to increase the brightness of torches and slightly increase the curve to make the light warmer.
- Regarding exterior shadows, first try increasing Sky Lighting AmbientMinLevel. If that doesn't do the trick, decrease direct lighting curve to get rid of excessive contrast. You can also try decreasing AmbientLightingCurveDay or increasing AmbientLightingIntensityDay.
- Candles don't actually emit any light, they simply use a small texture for glow effect (like sprite). Use the controls under [LIGHTSPRITE] to set the intensity and curve of the light sprite.
- Regarding exterior shadows, first try increasing Sky Lighting AmbientMinLevel. If that doesn't do the trick, decrease direct lighting curve to get rid of excessive contrast. You can also try decreasing AmbientLightingCurveDay or increasing AmbientLightingIntensityDay. As you can see, there a many different solutions depending on what actually causes the overly dark shadows, and that's more or less just the start before heading into enbeffect.fx.
Prod80 ENB Tips
Intensity from light of fire can be adjusted with;
Fire colors and intensity of the flames themselves;
Fire light sprite colors and intensity (the halo around the fire);
- Character Build: The Bard
- Character Build: The Holy Imperial Crusader
Edited by Mith on 11-01-2014 10:02